Ok, so there’s a lot of things happening in July or later in the year which you should be aware of, led either by me or people I know deliver great training across Microsoft BI, SQL Server, R, Data Science, Predictive modelling… and more.
There’s a big advert to the right – this workshop taking place 28/29 July will help you get to grips with the core concepts of data warehousing, give you hands on experience implementing those concepts using the Microsoft SQL Server BI Toolset, then round it out with making you aware of all the peripheral details that can enhance your solution and success.
AgileBI – which includes Iman Eftekhari, Viktor Isakov and myself – are delivering the following workshops:
- What Every Manager Should Know About Microsoft Cloud, Power BI for Office 365 and SQL Server 2014 – 11/2 day session on July 24th
- SQL Server 2014 & Power BI Jump Start – Full Day Workshop on July 31st
- Power BI workshop – Excel new features for reporting and data analysis – lunchtime July 10th
- Training led by the ever interesting Dr Eugene Dubossarsky in September across Canberra, Sydey & Melbourne – Sydney dates below:
- Introduction to R and data visualisation – 9/10 Sep
- Predictive modelling, data science and big data – 11/12 Sep
- Data analytics for fraud and anomaly detection, security and forensics – 16/17 Sep
- Advanced R – 18/19 Sep